First Impression

First Impression

Friday, June 13, 2014

I Love Lilly: Agendas

Ever since junior year of high school, I have always had a Lilly Pulitzer agenda. First of all, I always need to write down everything in order to remember it, as my short-term memory is not the greatest! Also, the amazing prints inspire me to get organized, and I use my agenda for everything. I use different colors for different categories of events to keep it organized and colorful.

Naturally, I was so excited when Lilly Pulitzer announced their new agendas for Fall 2014. I have already preordered mine and I'm counting down the days until it ships on June 23! I actually had quite a dilemma regarding which size to order, as I am starting college next year and I didn't know which one would be appropriate for me. Junior year, I ordered the jumbo agenda in Getaway Garden. I knew that I would need a lot of space to write down all my homework, SAT assignments and dates, crew regattas (I row!), music performances and everything having to do with prom! A picture is below:


The jumbo agenda worked well because I was so busy, but it also took up a lot of room in my backpack. I decided to size down for senior year, and got especially excited because Lilly decided to introduce a new agenda to the family, the Luxe agenda! It's compact design and the gold-plated pages were PERFECT, and I'm so sad that they discontinued it. It's the same size as the large agenda, though, and I definitely want that size again--it was perfect! Here is a picture of last year's Luxe agenda in Chin Chin:


The prints for these years agendas are also so so cute! Even though there is no Luxe agenda :( I am definitely very happy with all of the prints. I decided to go for one of my favorite combos: pink and peonies, and get the large agenda in Tropical Pink Lilly Lovers. The name is appropriate, because I do love Lilly (so much!). Also, it will look great in my dorm room (post to come soon!). Here is a picture:


Let me know if any of you buy a Lilly agenda, and let me know what print!

2 comments:

  1. I love my Lilly agendas and literally couldn't do school without them. This year, I chose Chiquita Bonita. I still can't decide whether to order the Lilly Lovers or turquoise Let's Cha Cha print! They're both so adorable.

    Melissa
    Stay Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I really like to change up the color scheme of my agenda from year to year! Maybe since you had one in Chiquita Bonita this year, you want to switch it up and get Lilly Lovers? Although, you can't go wrong, Let's Cha Cha is adorable too! :)

      Delete