First Impression

First Impression

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Graduation!

I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while—I’ve been very busy with graduation festivities! Graduation was last Friday, and it was a blast (pictures below!). The ceremony itself took place on our town’s green, right in the center of town, and the graduates make a walk around and down the center of the green from the Town Hall. Girls wear white dresses and white shoes, and boys wear white jackets and black pants. Our school has never done caps and gowns; I don’t think it’s very popular in our area!

I wore a Lilly Pulitzer Dress and Tory Burch wedges (both had to be white), along with some pearl earrings, a David Yurman silver bracelet and a gold and diamond tennis bracelet. I had a French manicure on my fingers and Essie Geranium on my toes. My makeup was natural-looking, using the Urban Decay Naked palette, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Urban Decay eyeliner and a Stila bronzer.

Here are some pictures of my me, my friends and my family during and after the ceremony:


It’s also a tradition for our school to go on an overnight after graduation, as a grade. The location is secret, so the teachers don’t tell us where it is, just what to pack. This year, we had a dinner and a dance at a country club, and then went on a Boston Harbor Islands cruise to an island where we spent the night. When we arrived at the island, there was already a dance floor, campfire, moon bounce, obstacle course and gym set up. It was so much fun! In the morning, my friends and I walked over to the beach to watch the sunrise.

Here are some pictures (before and after!) of the overnight: 



Congrats to everyone in the class of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment