First Impression

First Impression

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to The Pink Flamingo!

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Juliana and I'm originally from San Francisco, but I've lived in Boston for most of my life. I'm headed to Vanderbilt in the fall, and I couldn't be more excited! 

I've always wanted to start a blog, and now that senior year is winding down, I'm so glad that I finally have time! I'm taking inspiration from some of my fave bloggers: Carly from @collegeprepster and Hannah from @thepinkandgreenprep. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! I really like blogging about outfits, but I also want to blog about accessories, food, shows, and other miscellaneous topics. Maybe even one on inspirational quotes? 

Thanks for giving my blog a try, and remember to keep it classy! xoxo J

p.s. First official post coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment